Saturday, March 7, 2009

HOT PINK PUMPS - HEELS for SPRING


Kate Spade - Clarice (Hot Pink Satin) - Footwear


Daylight savings time is ending and we need the latest hot pink pumps to compete with the blazing abundance of blooming azaleas. You can just bet that even my favorite Pride of Mobile is not going to outshine the hot pink heels that I have in mind.

Kate Spade - Spring Island Kaylee (Hot Pink) - Bags and Luggage



The first day of spring is a teaser that sends me out to try on strappy sandals even though I know there are several months yet to come with temperatures that require my toes to be covered or at the most peep out from under the glove soft leather of my shoes. Not to mention that we still have April showers to consider when peep toe shoes with even the tiniest sliver of pretty pedicure showing could mean suffering through a meal with soaking wet feet. I'm willing to sacrifice my personal comfort for sexy feet, but not when it could bring on a nasty case of pneumonia.

My idea of the perfect hot pink pumps for early spring do their magic for my legs and feet with sparkling rhinestones, ribbons and heels. Save the hot pink heels with straps and peep toes for later in the year. My favorite shoes for braving late spring chill and dampness completely enclose my pretty toes and showcase my legs to full potential as only spike heel pumps can do.

Fuchsia is without a doubt a favorite of the woman who is not afraid of being noticed. My full hips keep me from filling my closet with hot pink dresses and pants. I restrict the use of bright pink to the smaller parts of my body; my fingernails, my toes and my Kate Spade pink leather shoes, totes and purse.

Return to Celebrity News, Purses, Shoes and Makeup Tips to see more styles and recommendations on how they should be worn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wanted to comment to tell you how much I love your website. It’s great for everybody from the diva who can get enough info on the latest clothes, shoes and purses to fashion designers. I'm an artist and love to visit. I’m showing support because I believe in it.

Sites like this allow fashionable ladies from all over the world to connect, and share their opinions on various brands and styles. The one suggestion I might make would be to give your visitors some space to showcase personal. You could let your readers know about the opportunity to post their photos or questions about how to accessorize their outfits on your site it would be greatly appreciated! It’s just a thought, but I enjoy your articles and my only complaint is that there is too much time lapses between posts.
All the best. S