Friday, March 2, 2012

Affiliate Disclosure

Thanks for stopping by to read the hair, makeup and wardrobe advice that is freely shared on our website. In order for me to offer this information at no charge, please be aware that, in some cases, when you click on links and purchase products I will receive a commission for the referral.

These commissions have no influence on the information that you will find on my website nor does it mean that the products will be more expensive for having clicked through to them via my links. The opinions, experiences or advice regarding any given service or product are mine and mine alone unless otherwise stated. Your purchases through these links and the commissions that I receive allow me to keep the website current and filled with updated information.

I am very proud of my blog and the service that it provides to my visitors. I appreciate your support of my sponsors and purchases of products that I recommend.

The creation of the posts takes a large amount of my time, effort and money so that I can offer up-to-date information for free. The ongoing support of my sponsors not only helps them and me but YOU, my visitor.

Also, I do not select the ads that Google serves and you may occasionally see an ad on the same page as a product or service. This situation is beyond my control.

In closing, the information on this blog is free for you to use and your purchases and support, as always, are appreciated.

Styles from the Stars (http://stylesfromthestars.blogspot.com/) is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, endless.com, smallparts.com or myhabit.com.





Also, "Ads by Google" are not selected by me. Google decides what ads to display in my pages, so if you see a Google ad and a Web page about the same product or service, it is a mere coincidence beyond my control.

As usual, a multitude of products and resources in this site will remain cost free, for your self development and personal enjoyment.
Your purchases and support are appreciated.

No comments: