Friday, February 22, 2008

FORMAL EYE MAKEUP TIPS from TAYLOR SWIFT'S TEARS ON MY GUITAR VIDEO

Taylor Swift's eyes looked fabulous in the Tears on My Guitar music video. The appearance was very formal but almost gothic with the wayt that the liner was drawn. I knew that we needed some ideas and pointers, but I didn't have a clue on where to find resources and instructions for individual stars makeup colors. Then I found this free video giving eye make up tips so that our eyes can be just as pretty as Taylor Swift's!

The makeup artist appears to have hazel green cat eyes and the smokey, dramatic eye makeup simply looks stunning on her. Plus, she makes it look so darn easy! One of the tricks that I see her use that I've simply got to put into place is that she doesn't dab around with small brushes; she has giant fine, hair brushes and she isn't afraid to use them. The results look very professional, seamless and smooth.

2 comments:

lwood0905 said...

Thanks so much for the helpful tips! I have no idea if you'll ever read this but those tips were awesome and now i have a style to work with for prom on friday! Thanks again!!
Lauren (california)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tutorial, you made it look easy.