Tuesday, August 21, 2007

TOO EARLY in the SEASON FOR RED SEQUIN TOPS or PURSES? MILEY CYRUS


Sequin Satchel



Well, maybe but Miley Cyrus has her own sense of style and fashion and was seen wearing a top that would win the title of red sequin top of the season in my book. Here's a red sequin bag that I think shines nicely, but Miley (aka Hannah Montana) did it better. She's a pretty girl in red sequins or whatever!

I don't know that I'd have the confidence to clothe my entire upper bod in blazing, sparkling red sequined glory, but a purse or even some red sequin beaded evening shoes paired with a black cat suit ala Olivia Newton John in Grease makes me want to shed those extra pounds and go 80s on somebody!

I'd never manage to look sexy like Olivia Newton John or Miley Cyrus. I'd probably come off looking like some demented flapper in full costume with feathers. Kind of like Cruella DeVille with a long cigarette holder and a wicked look in my eyes.


Adult Red Sequin Flapper Dress Costume

Adult Red Sequin Flapper Dress Costume

No comments: